HDFS >> mail # user >> Error on datanode

Error on datanode
Hi,

I have my hadoop clusters running with 1 master and 6 slaves, and when I
run bin/hadoop jar hadoop-examples-1.0.0.jar wordcount input output, I got
the following error message from my slave datanode logs :

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: 63000 millis timeout while waiting for
channel to be ready for connect. ch :
java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connection-pending remote=/
172.16.2.145:50010]
    at
org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.connect(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:213)
    at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:656)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.writeBlock(DataXceiver.java:319)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:107)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Would anyone be so kindly to help me on this?

Thanks.