HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Ralf R. Kotowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI,
>

> I'm new to this, I'm trying to set-up, under Fedora Core 19, Hbase 0.90.4
> Standalone to use with Nutch 2.2.1 as per the Nutch 2.x tutorial and Hbase
> quickstart.

0.90.4 hbase is very old, years old.

How do you mean it can connect to zk but then it disconnects immediately?

I'd suggest upgrading first.  Folks around here don't remember how 0.90
used to work.  If you upgrade we can help you out.

Thanks,
St.Ack