Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 13:12
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-24, 18:50
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-26, 05:09
+
Jason Trost 2012-10-26, 14:17
+
David Medinets 2012-10-24, 18:56
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-25, 13:31
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:31
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC3
I didn't generate them.  They're sort of gratuitous given the SHA and
signature.

-Eric

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where are the md5 checksums?
>
> Billie
>

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Accumulo
>> version 1.4.2.
>>
>> The src tar ball was generated by exporting:
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc3
>>
>> To build the dist tar ball from the source run the following command:
>>    src/assemble/build.sh
>>
>> Tarballs, checksums, signatures:
>>   http://people.apache.org/~ecn/1.4.2rc3
>>
>> Maven Staged Repository:
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-159
>>
>> Keys:
>>   http://www.apache.org/dist/accumulo/KEYS
>>
>> Changes:
>>   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/tags/1.4.2rc3/CHANGES
>>
>> The vote will be held open for the next 72 hours.
>>
>> The only change from RC2 was ACCUMULO-826.

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-26, 14:43
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-26, 15:08