HBase >> mail # user >> understanding hbase client timeout settings

+
Steve Boyle 2011-12-15, 23:15
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-16, 05:02
+
Steve Boyle 2011-12-16, 05:30
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-16, 05:34
Re: understanding hbase client timeout settings
Steve,
Karthick has given an explanation here :
https://reviews.apache.org/r/755/(also in Jira, but it gets lost in
comments)

+
Steve Boyle 2011-12-16, 05:42