Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Is it a good idea to embed ZK in a product application ?

+
吴靖 2013-07-02, 03:06
+
Kai Lu 2013-07-02, 03:22
+
Ted Dunning 2013-07-02, 03:37
+
lukai 2013-07-02, 04:05
+
Ted Dunning 2013-07-02, 17:54
Re:Re: Is it a good idea to embed ZK in a product application ?
Thank you for all your answers. Here I think It is a bad idea to  embed ZK in product application(which means in the same jvm),
because it may have exceptions in product application, and can affect the zk runtime.
But anyway, my team choose to embed it.