Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage compression ratio

Re: AvroStorage compression ratio
How do you generate your Avro files?
It worked OK for me with:

SET avro.mapred.deflate.level 5
inputData = LOAD 'input path' USING
org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.avro.AvroStorage();
STORE inputData INTO 'output path' USING
org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.avro.AvroStorage();

But I did these tests a long time ago with an old version.

Ruslan