Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka user group meeting

Re: Kafka user group meeting
Hi Jun,

On Jun 5, 2012, at 3:22pm, Jun Rao wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A few people have expressed interests in a Kafka meetup. We'd be happy to
> host an Apache Kafka user group meeting at LinkedIn. Would people be
> interested? If so, what date (evening time) would people prefer and what
> content would people want to cover/discuss?

I'd be interested, but I'm in the Bay area at irregular intervals so my input on dates has little value.

As for content - best practices for configuring Kafka (both in production, and integration testing), scaling to many topics.

Regards,

-- Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler