HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-13, 06:51
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
Thanks everyone!

-Jesse
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
>
> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for
> while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a
> convert to the HBase community :)
>
> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
>
> -- Lars

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 03:47
+