HBase, mail # user - RegionServer level co-processor

Re: RegionServer level co-processor
Bing Jiang 2013-01-15, 11:38
In my view, if you want to realize Jubtaus, you can use  Endpoint.  Which
is different from RegionServerObserver.
A client will launch a task about a table, and it will execute an Endpoint
in each region that belongs to that table.

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361