Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.4 RC3

+
Mike Drob 2013-08-15, 19:39
+
Mike Drob 2013-08-15, 19:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-08-16, 14:51
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.4.4 RC3
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   * master box is not showing up on monitor page.  Maybe this is because I
> am running Accumulo and hadoop as different users?

I believe that's correct. ACCUMULO-1282 still impacts 1.4.x. There's a
mailing list thread on manually fixing permissions so it works.

Sean
+
Mike Drob 2013-08-20, 16:27