Hadoop, mail # user - Including Additional Jars

Re: Including Additional Jars
Mark Kerzner 2011-04-04, 15:17
Shuja,

here is what I do in NB environment

#!/bin/sh
cd ../dist
jar -xf Chapter1.jar
jar -cmf META-INF/MANIFEST.MF  ../Chapter3-for-Hadoop.jar *
cd ../bin
echo "Repackaged for Hadoop"

and it does the job. I run it only when I want to build this jar.

Mark