Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote

[VOTE] Hadoop 1.1.2-rc5 release candidate vote
Matt Foley 2013-02-01, 03:13
(resending with modified Subject line for RC5)

Hadoop-1.1.2-rc4 is withdrawn.

Hadoop-1.1.2-rc5 is available at
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc5/
or in SVN at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-1.1.2-rc5/
or in the Maven repo.

This candidate for a stabilization release of the Hadoop-1.1 branch has 24
patches and several cleanups compared to the Hadoop-1.1.1 release.  Release
notes are available at
http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.2-rc5/releasenotes.html

Please vote for this as the next release of Hadoop-1.  Voting will close
next Thursday, 7 Feb, at 3:00pm PST.

Thanks,
--Matt

 HDFS-4423 has been committed to branch-1.  Thank you, Matt.