HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 23:48
Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase
Sorry may be I didn't clarify the question properly.

Q2. As per the default setting maxHeapMB size is 991, so in saturation
condition HBase can't use more RAM (even if it is available, for example
the system memory size is 4GB) than this defined size, is it right?
Many thanks again...

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 00:08
+