HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Connecting to standalone HBase from a remote client

Re: Connecting to standalone HBase from a remote client
    I was facing the same issue few months ago, but adding the above
specified three properties in my client and IP+Hostname of the machines in
my /etc/hosts worked for me. Is is OK? Another question, if HBase is
running in pseudo mode, then what's the harm in using localhost in
/conf/regionservers?Apologies for my ignorance.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq