Zookeeper, mail # user - ZK on EC2 micro instances?

Re: ZK on EC2 micro instances?
Ted Dunning 2012-12-15, 16:10
I have tried it on small instances (a few years ago) and it didn't work
well.  I attributed the problems at the time to the fact that the small
instances could check out for significant periods of time, causing havoc if
you have short timeouts.

It would be worth a try again since I think that the virtualization layer
at EC2 has progressed mightily over the intervening time.