MapReduce, mail # user - Re: About Hadoop Deb file

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-21, 21:31
Re: About Hadoop Deb file
Mayur Patil 2013-02-22, 01:26

>   Hi Mayur,
   Hi! !

Where have you downloaded the DEB files?

     I have downloaded them to USB diskflash drive.
> Are they Debian related? Or Unbuntu related?

   I have downloaded from site of hadoop; not from UBuntu repository

   and check with MD5 checksum and it is verified.

--
*Cheers,
Mayur*.
> Hi Mayur
> 2013/2/21 Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Try the debs from the Apache Bigtop project 0.3 release, its a bit of
>> an older 1.x release but the debs would work well:
>>
>> http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/bigtop/bigtop-0.3.0-incubating/repos/
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Mayur Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> >    I am using Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop.
>> >
>> >    I had downloaded hadoop-1.1.1-1.deb file and check with md5
>> check-sum it
>> > says verified and OK.
>> >
>> >    But when I try to install on Ubuntu it gives warning

>> at
>> >

>> >   What's gone wrong ??
>> >
>> >   Thanks !!
>> > --