MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: About Hadoop Deb file

Re: About Hadoop Deb file

>   Hi Mayur,
   Hi! !

Where have you downloaded the DEB files?

     I have downloaded them to USB diskflash drive.
> Are they Debian related? Or Unbuntu related?

   I have downloaded from site of hadoop; not from UBuntu repository

   and check with MD5 checksum and it is verified.

--
*Cheers,
Mayur*.