Chukwa >> mail # user >> Error while starting the collector

Re: Error while starting the collector
Eric, what do you mean by this:

You will need to have commons-configurations*.jar from HADOOP_HOME/lib

I do not see a commons-configurations*.jar in HADOOP_HOME/lib also, where do
I move or place this jar? What are the next steps? Any help with be greatly
appreciated. I am using CDH3 Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u4 and Chukwa 0.4.0.  I am
getting the same error when trying to connect to HDFS. Is there a
compatibility issue between these versions?

Thank you.