Drill >> mail # dev >> HBase Query Support

HBase Query Support
Hi,

  I am interested in contributing towards providing HBase Query support
in DRILL.

  A) Can anyone summarize existing plan+Priority for it? (Or we can
discuss in this thread and I will create WIKI page)

  B) I see already following JIRA issues, Anybody working on this locally?
    B-1)    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-15  last updated
13-Aug-13.
    B-2)    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-88 Unassigned
    B-3)    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-63 James Taylor
seems interested to work

  C) As per my understanding  implimenting
org.apache.drill.exec.store.hbase package with following for local mode
drill bit should suffice for POC?
      HBASERecordReader.java
       HBASEGroupScan
       HBASEScanBatchCreator