HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-5898 & 0.92.2

+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-12-11, 20:05
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-11, 20:10
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-12-11, 20:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-11, 20:26
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-12-11, 20:50
Re: HBASE-5898 & 0.92.2
We might be facing HBASE-3622 . Recently removed the UseMemBar from our GC
opts. I will bring it back & see if the issue gets resolved.
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Shrijeet Paliwal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I don't know whether CDH3u0 is close to hdfs 1.0.3 or 1.0.4
>>

> Ted, CDH3u0 does not have HDFS-2246 (Shortcut a local client reads to a
> Datanodes files directly) I think it is included in CDH3u3.

+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-12-11, 20:32
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-12-11, 20:49