Hadoop >> mail # user >> Loading Data to HDFS

+
sumit ghosh 2012-10-30, 10:07
+
M. C. Srivas 2012-10-30, 14:24
+
Ranjith 2012-10-31, 04:42
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-10-30, 10:16
+
sumit ghosh 2012-10-30, 10:39
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-10-30, 11:10
+
sumit ghosh 2012-10-30, 13:25
Re: Loading Data to HDFS
> I don't know what you mean by gateway but in order to have a rough idea of
> the time needed you need 3 values

I believe Sumit's setup is a cluster within a firewall and hadoop
client machines also within the firewall, the only way to access to
the cluster is to ssh from outside to one of the hadoop client
machines and then submit your jobs. These hadoop client machines are
often referred as gateway machines.

Alejandro