MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Issue with fs.delete

Re: Issue with fs.delete
Please also try to share your error/stacktraces when you post a question.

All I can suspect is that your URI is malformed, and is missing the
authority component. That is, it should be
hdfs://host:port/path/to/file and not hdfs:/path/to/file.

--
Harsh J