Avro >> mail # user >> Using 'bytes' as keys in a 'map' equivalent

Re: Using 'bytes' as keys in a 'map' equivalent
This would probably be of much benefit to the Cassandra community as
they/we are working on getting their stored data to be keyed by byte
arrays instead of String arrays[1]. Converting back and forth would
less good.

[1] Relevant ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-767
--
Jeff