Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
I agree with the javadoc comment.  I could even pony up to supplying a
patch for that. Also, the setProperty and removeProperty method names are
somewhat ambiguous. Since there are two get methods, perhaps
setSystemProperty and removeSystemProperty.  To that end, before I wrote
this up at all I had used both getters, and neither worked.

John, can you be more specific about what an allowable prefix is? I think I
was setting something like "jim.is.cool", which may seem like it should be
an allowable prefix, my guess is that it's not.