Pig >> mail # user >> Removing Jetty classes from Pig JAR

+
Xavier Stevens 2010-07-30, 16:30
+
Scott Carey 2010-07-31, 16:30
Re: Removing Jetty classes from Pig JAR
Xavier,

There is an ant target pig-withouthadoop which generates
pig-withouthadoop.jar which contains minimal classes to run Pig and
has none of dependencies in it. It's 5.4M compared to 13M of pig.jar
You may want to try that.

The default target builds pig.jar since we dont want our new users to
deal with classpath issues when they are just starting off and thus
build a self-contained jar for them.

Ashutosh

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 09:30, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It has about 10x. The jars necessary in it including hadoop and all its dependencies.   I had to build a sanitized pig jar the build.xml has some targets with reduced output.

+
Xavier Stevens 2010-08-02, 15:33
+
Scott Carey 2010-08-08, 19:41