Avro >> mail # user >> Avro Python package slowness

+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-06, 17:34
+
Scott Carey 2011-05-06, 17:40
+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-06, 18:18
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-06, 18:28
+
Miki Tebeka 2011-05-06, 19:31
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-06, 21:06
Re: Avro Python package slowness
Greetings,

>> BTW: When is 1.5.1 coming out?
> It's out today!
Great, thanks!

All the best,
--
Miki
[I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it]