MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-07, 07:00
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-07, 15:20
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-07, 18:42
+
Tassapol Athiapinya 2013-10-07, 19:07
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-07, 19:21
+
Ramya Sunil 2013-10-07, 21:42
+
Devaraj k 2013-10-09, 12:05
+
Chris Douglas 2013-10-09, 08:29
+
Thomas Graves 2013-10-08, 13:48
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-08, 22:13
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-10-09, 07:10
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-09, 08:28
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-10-10, 17:06
+
Bikas Saha 2013-10-10, 17:18
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-10, 17:59
+
Jian He 2013-10-10, 20:12
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-10-09, 14:39
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-10-09, 14:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-09, 21:34
+
Jason Lowe 2013-10-09, 14:45
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-10-13, 16:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-10-13, 17:37
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-10-13, 22:32
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-10-15, 06:03
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-16, 04:35
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-10-14, 06:54
+1 (non-binding)

- Verified md5 checksums and signature.
- Build from source, and run some example MR jobs in single node setup.

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Siddharth Seth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 (binding)
>
> Verified checksums and signature. Built from source and ran some simple MR
> and Tez jobs.
>
> - Sid
>
> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.2.0 that I would like
>> to get released - this release fixes a small number of bugs and some
>> protocol/api issues which should ensure they are now stable and will not
>> change in hadoop-2.x.
>>
>> The RC is available at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.2.0-rc0
>> The RC tag in svn is here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.2.0-rc0

>> thanks,
>> Arun
>>
>> P.S.: Thanks to Colin, Andrew, Daryn, Chris and others for helping nail
>> down the symlinks-related issues. I'll release note the fact that we have
>> disabled it in 2.2. Also, thanks to Vinod for some heavy-lifting on the
>> YARN side in the last couple of weeks.
>>

>> --
>> Arun C. Murthy
>> Hortonworks Inc.