MapReduce, mail # user - RE: How to configure mapreduce archive size?

+
Xia_Yang@... 2013-04-10, 20:59
Re: How to configure mapreduce archive size?
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 21:44
Ensure no jobs are running (cache limit is only for non-active cache files), check after a little while (takes sometime for the cleaner thread to kick in).

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.