Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
In regards to a released 1.4, you're right, Billie. My bad.

I think I pulled back the necessary changes to 1.4 from 1.5 at some
point... I don't think I did commit that though. Oops.