Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-06-07, 04:28
+
Doug Cutting 2010-06-07, 23:09
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.3 (rc0)
Ah, sorry about that, forgot to change the date from the email that I
drafted on Friday!

Yes, please vote by 9 June.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 06/06/2010 09:28 PM, Jeff Hammerbacher wrote:
>
>> Please download, test, and vote by 7 June.
>>

> +1 I checked the hashes, ran tests & browsed the documentation.  Looks
> good.  Thanks, Jeff, for driving this.
>
> Also, a release vote should be for 3 days, so it should remain open through
> 9 June, no?
>
> Doug

+
Matt Massie 2010-06-08, 22:54