Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-10-17, 19:07
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-18, 14:35
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 14:58
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-18, 15:15
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 15:20
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-18, 15:33
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-18, 16:22
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-18, 16:28
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-03, 20:46
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-12-03, 21:02
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-03, 21:17
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-03, 21:24
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-03, 23:57
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-12-04, 00:09
+
Steve Loughran 2013-12-04, 09:13
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-04, 16:19
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-12-04, 16:25
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-04, 20:13
+
Eric Newton 2013-12-04, 20:40
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-04, 21:00
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-12-04, 21:07
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-12-04, 21:15
Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
I've successfully started a single node instance of Accumulo from the
develop branch this week for the first time.  We don't have a list of known
issues related to the Accumulo provider yet; my plan at this point is to
continue playing with it to figure out what the issues are.  Help would be
welcome!

For general improvements intended for Hoya I'll refer you to Steve.  There
are also a number of things that are planned for Yarn to better support
long-lived apps (YARN-896).