Hadoop, mail # user - Submitting Jobs from different user to a queue in capacity scheduler

Re: Submitting Jobs from different user to a queue in capacity scheduler
Joey Echeverria 2011-09-18, 16:00
As hfuser, create the /user/arun directory in hdfs-user. Then change the
ownership /user/arun to arun.

-Joey