Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Shepherding: chukwa, mesos, directmemory

+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-07-03, 13:26
+
Jukka Zitting 2012-07-03, 14:35
Re: Shepherding: chukwa, mesos, directmemory
As the most recent person added as a Chukwa committer I think we should
give the project a chance.

I think Chukwa has suffered from a lack of interest in the Hadoop
community, maybe adding more committers would help. I think we need people
who would write articles about Chukwa in technical publications more than
we need people who code.

--
Ahmed Fathalla
+