HBase >> mail # user >> java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: /usr/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.3-cdh4.0.1.jar

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-04-09, 13:06
Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist: /usr/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.3-cdh4.0.1.jar
Hello,

I have the same problem when launching:

hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.CopyTable

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not
exist: /usr/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.3-cdh4.0.1.jar
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:736)
from a Hadoop client machine. Our Cloudera version is also 4.0.1, the
Hadoop/HBase configuration is picked up correctly.

The funny things is that we have a test cluster running CDH4.1.1 and I
manage to run CopyTable just fine from the client machine for that cluster.

Is this something that was fixed between Cloudera releases? I know this is
not the Cloudera user group but I think many people in the know are active
in this group.

Thank you,

/David