HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase performance with HDFS

Re: Hbase performance with HDFS
I understand that but like I mentioned properties of HDFS is lot
different than the requirements of Hbase in terms of access patterns,
row sizes, write size, lot of updates, deletes etc. So I was trying to
understand how they are able to work together and also give desired
performance.