Drill, mail # dev - Wiki pages clean-up

+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-09-17, 00:05
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-17, 00:27
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-18, 17:11
+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-09-20, 08:21
+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-20, 10:22
Re: Wiki pages clean-up
Harri Kinnunen 2013-09-20, 08:48
Actually, looking at #3, the stuff there is really old.. :)

However, building drill-root in Eclipse gives:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile (default-compile) on project drill-protocol: Fatal error compiling: invalid target release: 1.7 -> [Help 1]

Is this worth a Jira or is it just me? :)

Cheers,
-Harri

On 20.9.2013, at 11.21, Harri Kinnunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>