Zookeeper, mail # user - Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine

Re: Running a 3-node ensemble on a single machine
Drew Kutcharian 2013-04-22, 23:58
Thanks, this is very much what I was looking for. BTW, I think I should also pass -Dlog4j.configuration to set the logging directory per node too.