Hive >> mail # user >> Output from HiveQL query

Re: Output from HiveQL query
Basically, I was assuming that whenever you do any HiveQL query, all the
outputs gets stored somewhere in HDFS, in some path. But from this thread
discussion, it means they are not getting stored anywhere in HDFS, but you
can specify the path where do you want to store them. Is that right?

*Raihan Jamal*