Chukwa >> mail # dev >> redeploying the site?

+
Ariel Rabkin 2013-04-12, 16:06
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-13, 18:23
Re: redeploying the site?
On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Alan Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It takes a while, a few hours. for things to show up.  Also, I had to do a
> shift-click on my chrome browser to pick up the changes.
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Apr 12, 2013, at 9:06 AM, Ariel Rabkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I pushed website changes last night, as per Luciano's patches. I
> > notice the deployed site hasn't changed, even though the copy on
> > /www/incubator.apache.org/content/chukwa
> > is correct.  What did I do wrong?
> >
> > --Ari
> >
> > --
> > Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Princeton Computer Science Department

If you guys haven't been deploying recently, then you need to work with
Infrastructure team to enable svnpubsub to Chuckwa website (see [1] for a
reference)

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/axis-general/201208.mbox/%3CCADx4_uXiE6qUunXJ7_oahctLER+PHCB4Ukh_+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

--