HBase >> mail # dev >> Thinking about 0.98

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-15, 19:21
+
Stack 2013-08-15, 20:14
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-15, 20:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-16, 00:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-08-22, 01:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 02:18
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-22, 05:40
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 16:42
+
Stack 2013-08-22, 20:36
Re: Thinking about 0.98
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  > I
> f we can introduce HBASE-6721 into 0.96 at some point, then you could set
> > up placement groups first, and then deploy 0.98 to one placement group,
> > online migrate the table(s) placed there, stay in this configuration for
> > days or weeks, and the rest of the cluster and all of the clients would
> be
> > fine with that.
> >

> Ohh. That'd be sweet.  I don't want to put it in way of a 0.96 though.  I
> want to do a 0.96.0RC0 on Monday so no destabilizations between here and
> there?.
Sure. The placement group stuff is not ready. What do you think about
bringing it in to 0.96.x at some point?
--
Best regards,

   - Andy