MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5

Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5
Hi,

After configuration, I tried to start Hadoop 2.0.5 alpha in( HA conf) test
environment but I'm getting below errors again and again.

2013-08-13 06:35:35,276 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.Storage:
Lock on /u0_pool/hadoop-hadoop/dfs/name/in_use.lock acquired by nodename
4654@warehouse1
2013-08-13 06:35:35,448 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.Storage:
Locking is disabled
2013-08-13 06:35:35,487 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Stopping NameNode
metrics system...
2013-08-13 06:35:35,488 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: NameNode metrics system
stopped.
2013-08-13 06:35:35,488 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: NameNode metrics system
shutdown complete.
2013-08-13 06:35:35,490 FATAL
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode: Exception in namenode join
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.InconsistentFSStateException:
Directory /u1_pool/namenode is in an inconsistent state: namespaceID is
incompatible with others.
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.Storage.setNamespaceID(Storage.java:1090)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.common.Storage.setFieldsFromProperties(Storage.java:888)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NNStorage.setFieldsFromProperties(NNStorage.java:583)

I have formatted the namenode many times but still getting same error
"/u1_pool/namenode is in an inconsistent state"

I'm using NFS shared edits location.

Please guide.

Thanks.