HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 17:31
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-17, 18:49
+
Peter Litvak 2012-10-17, 20:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-17, 21:21
Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
we deprecated the *-user@hadoop lists in favor of a general-purpose
user@hadoop list, back in August.

So Peter, you may find more help on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
(Unfortunately I haven't any insight into using HAR.)

-andy