HDFS >> mail # dev >> Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?

Re: Is there a way to mount HAR the same way HDFS can be mounted with FUSE?
we deprecated the *-user@hadoop lists in favor of a general-purpose
user@hadoop list, back in August.

So Peter, you may find more help on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
(Unfortunately I haven't any insight into using HAR.)

-andy