HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-21, 06:11
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-21, 06:32
Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Give put(List<Put> puts)  a shot and see if it works for you.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Farrokh Shahriari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there
> Is there any way to use arrayList of Puts in map function to insert data to
> hbase ? Because,the context.write method doesn't allow to use arraylist of
> puts,so in every map function I can only put one row. What can I do for
> inserting some rows in each map function ?
> And also how can I use autoflush & bufferclientside in Map function for
> inserting data to Hbase Table ?
>
> Mohandes Zebeleh

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-21, 11:52