HBase, mail # user - Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-21, 06:17
Give put(List<Put> puts)  a shot and see if it works for you.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com