Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])
Hi mentors and ppmc,

I have written the report for Jan 2013 for Chukwa.  It briefly describes
the retirement voting thread, departure of Chris and Bill.  I also added
irc channel and how to contribute information to Chukwa.  Outlined
development features that can be worked on in 2013 to improve Chukwa.  The
problem solving aspect of the project can help to increase community
awareness.

Your review of the report is appreciated.  Thanks

P.S. We probably need to run a irc bot to prevent people from hijack our
channel.  Anyone know how to run a irc bot to moderate the channel?

regards,
Eric