Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to understand Zookeeper easily and learn to apply ?

How to understand Zookeeper easily and learn to apply ?
Hi All,

I am new to Zookeeper. In last two weeks I am trying to learn Zookeeper using JAVA; however so far I only understood verbally the usage of Zookeeper and able to install it in cluster mode and then able to run Consumer/producer problem.

However I am not able to understand it's basic and why, how and where I should use Zookeeper?

Please help to share some example, good tutorial or anything which will make easy for me to understand it.

Thanks,
Dilip
::DISCLAIMER::

Alexander Shraer 2013-05-17, 05:36