Hadoop, mail # general - [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 06:09
That's because i thought this was a PMC vote. I marked mine as non binding
as I'm only a commiter. Now that the NSW of this badly structured vote is
clearer, I would vote -1 binding on it unless it was clarified better and
accounted with a policy to receive how you would get forward API
compatibility while keeping out those features that you seem personally
opposed to..