Pig >> mail # user >> $HOME

+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 05:37
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-11, 06:53
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 08:08
Note: I am REGISTER'ing jars using $HOME:

%default HOME `echo $HOME/Software`
/* Avro uses json-simple, and is in piggybank until Pig 0.12, where
AvroStorage and TrevniStorage are builtins */
REGISTER $HOME/pig/build/ivy/lib/Pig/avro-1.5.3.jar
REGISTER $HOME/pig/build/ivy/lib/Pig/json-simple-1.1.jar
REGISTER $HOME/pig/contrib/piggybank/java/piggybank.jar

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Russell Jurney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Unexpected internal error. Undefined parameter : HOME
>

> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> try this:
>>
>> %default HOME `echo $HOME`
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > What should I do to fill in the user's home directory when writing about
>> > pig?
>> >
>> > SET HOME `echo $HOME`  # Does not work
>> >
>> > --
>> > Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > datasyndrome.com
>> >

> --
> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED] datasyndrome.
> com

Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-11, 09:02
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-11, 09:19