Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-05-29, 01:40
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 23:04
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-01, 00:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 03:07
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 02:47
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-01, 00:06
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-02, 06:56
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-31, 15:28
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 19:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 04:27
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 04:45
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-03, 16:32
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-06-02, 20:16
+
J. Rottinghuis 2013-06-01, 04:39
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-02, 03:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-02, 07:04
I know we had this issue before. But and easy way to solve it it would be using as release date the date the vote ends. Anyway, not a big deal if we are not cutting a new rc for other reason

+1 on rc1

Thx

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-02, 19:33